Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Taichung International Golf Course


In the clubhouse where we had lunch with Liz's dad and sister, Mary. From there, we had a nice view of the golf course and surrounding hills.

Posing next to the course where Liz's dad spends a lot of time each week. After seeing the view and open space here compared to the cramped confines of the city, I think I can understand why he likes to come here so much. It is called Taichung International Golf Course. But I'm not sure how "International" it is. I didn't see any non-Taiwanese (waiguoren) other than myself. Maybe they have a handful of Hong Kongers and Japanese mixed in, so then, for them that qualifies as "International".

No, we're not trying to be cool. It's just the rays are so bright, we gotta' wear shades (this statement of mine is a hidden reference to a good 80's song, if you know which one, then you're knowledge of 80's music trivia is quite good). Watch out, here comes a golf cart. Hope he didn't have too much to drink in the clubhouse!

Mary is looking better and getting stronger every day. Just look at those clenched fists.