
Nice shot of Linda Way and Jessie Vogel outside the Do Do Cafe. And one of our furry friends is perched on the spiral staircase right behind them.

Here's a good shot of Do Do and some of his buddies. Oh, and the humans aren't bad either. Except that Liz and Phil have the top of their heads cut off. And Linda's lookin' a little sleepy-eyed. But cover girl (of Let's Talk in English) Jessie is lookin' great. Since we've been into predicting the future at ORTV lately, I'm going to play along. Something tells me that there may be plenty of eligible bachelors when Jessie heads back to graduate school in the U.S. soon. As for Linda, well, what can I say, Campbell's a great guy.

Okay, now we've got a good shot of all the humans. We've got all of Liz and Phil's heads. Plus Linda is lookin' great alongside Jessie. Looks just like one of Linda's "Lets Talk" cover smiles. Our front row of canines (what I meant was the dogs, but I guess you could include our teeth as well) are also lookin' good, but where's Do Do?

Liz and Phil outside the cute restaurant next to Do Do Cafe. It's owned and managed by the same people who run Do Do, but is a little bit pricier.