
Here's what sometimes happens to kids in school or church. It's "light's out" for this little fella. Hope he doesn't get a crick in his neck. Liz's talk on "service" appears to have "served" very well as his cure for occasional insomnia. However, Liz did get a good response from most of the kids. She and other ORTV teachers were invited to come speak during Grace Christian Academy's "spiritual emphasis" week. Liz, Hazel, Troy and myself all gave talks on different aspects of "service". On each teacher's given day, we spoke three separate times to elementary, junior-high, and kindergarten groups.

Here I am with some of the kindergarten teachers and kids in the park next to the school. Teacher Jimmy Chiang was nice enough to snap this photo for me.

That's Jimmy Chiang on the right. He used to work at ORTV in the I.T. Deparment. After spending some time in Canada, he's now back in Taiwan and teaching at Grace. Good work, Jimmy! (or should I say "service"?)