Sunday, April 02, 2006

Bible Study Students


Here's a few of our students from a recent Friday Night Live (FNL) Bible Study group. They're all great students. I won't name everyone in the group. However, this time I'll point out one next to me who looks like she's scratching her chin. That's Kalucia. Rather interesting name, isn't it? Kalucia's a high school student with very good English. I first made contact with her during one of our "Call Your Teacher" nights that we have the second Monday of every month. Next to her is her good friend, Evelyn. Kalucia invited her to FNL and since then they've both become FNL regulars when they're not too busy with school or exams. Speaking of exams, directly in front of me is Harry. He's got a big exam coming up soon and is a little worried about it. In fact, he e-mailed me and asked for advice on how to relax and do his best. Let's pray for him that it all goes well. Encouraging our students and showing God's concern for them is what it's all about!


Sorry I cut your head off, Bill. That's Justine smiling on the right. Either she's smiling because she's next to Bill or because she's found Jesus in her life (quite possibly both). Anyway, Justine recently accepted Jesus and got baptized. Next to her is one of her "cram school" (bushiban) students. She's brought several of them to our class. God changed her, and now she's a witness to her students!