Yeah, it looks like we're all alone on the mountain here. But pictures can be deceiving. On this day, Peter, Lisa and I joined hundreds of other BenQ employees for a company hike (Peter is an engineer with the company). Although we didn't get any solitude, it was still great hangin' out with these two lovebirds. And it was fun to meet some of the individuals behind the BenQ name. I guess when I buy a flatscreen TV, I should make it a BenQ. If it breaks, I'll know where to get it fixed.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Hiking with Peter, Lisa and "The BenQ Army"
Yeah, it looks like we're all alone on the mountain here. But pictures can be deceiving. On this day, Peter, Lisa and I joined hundreds of other BenQ employees for a company hike (Peter is an engineer with the company). Although we didn't get any solitude, it was still great hangin' out with these two lovebirds. And it was fun to meet some of the individuals behind the BenQ name. I guess when I buy a flatscreen TV, I should make it a BenQ. If it breaks, I'll know where to get it fixed.