
On the left, here's our Chinese-American friend, Randolph (from L.A.) Maybe he's thinking 'What is it with these white guys in Taiwan? Why does everyone gawk at them?' You know, I (Phil) have often asked myself the same question.

Randolph appears to be smiling, 'Heh, heh, I'm an Asian face, I can just move about and not be noticed - it's stealth, man!' And I am over there, 'Hey, wait a minute, Randolph - where are you going? Help me get out of this jam!'

This just proves that one doesn't have to be a TV personality or very handsome (like my friend, Steve Marth) to be a "star" here in Taiwan. At least there are a few sensible girls standing around here - like the one with the backpack and the orange shirt :)
Liz snapped these photos right outside Fort San Domingo in Danshui. I think she and Randolph were amused.